About Marijuana Policy Institute
We Help Minimize Marijuana Risks, Manage Employee Use & Maximize Legal Compliance
Our marijuana policies and training programs help employers:
- Manage employee and job applicant marijuana use on the job and after hours.
- Comply with federal, state, and city marijuana legislation.
- Adhere to ADA, FMLA, anti-discrimination laws, and disability accommodation guidelines.
- Handle Workers’ Compensation, OSHA, Drug-Free Workplace Act, DOT & Unemployment Compensation challenges related to marijuana use by employees and applicants.
- Take a considered approach to workplace and pre-employment marijuana testing.
- Accommodate medical marijuana cardholders in accordance with laws and compassion.
- Minimize employment discrimination lawsuits and other legal claims.